Re: [ihc] Cooling fans...

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ryan Moore" <baradium@domain.elided>
To: "John Hofstetter" <hofs@domain.elided>
Cc: "ihc-digest" <ihc@domain.elided>
Sent: Saturday, June 05, 2004 11:28 AM
Subject: Re: [ihc] Cooling fans...

For extra security of the bolts not backing out, or  working loose, I have
doubled up on lock washers in place of a flat and lock washer.  Another
point for future adventures with using lock washers, is to use grade 8 lock
washers.  The sharp edge of the l.w. is less prone to be rounded off when
compressed, and seems to handle heat better.  Exhaust manifolds, etc.?
Cheers and happy fanning, Jim A.