From: owner-ihc@domain.elided [mailto:owner-ihc@domain.elided] On Behalf Of
Joel M Brodsky
Sent: Tuesday, May 25, 2004 11:40 AM
To: ihc@domain.elided
Subject: [ihc] Ed's great quips

Ed,
      This painted the cutest picture in my mind.  Kind of
cartoon-esque,
and when I got to the
kiss-owwies I had to let the whole office know how funny it was with a
good, healthy guffaw.
Ever heard the song: "My front porch looking in"?  When you said you
wouldn't have it any other way,
your whole story wrapped up into a country song.  Nice job!

Thanks for waking me up this morning!

JoelB