Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 10:50:38 -0500
From: "Ed Sohm" <idaemes@domain.elided>
Subject: RE: [ihc] RE:
<snip>
  Did I mention that I have a 6 y/o son
who is building a robot (in appearance only, he is smart, but not that
smart) and requires help to run power tools.  There is also the 4 y/o
daughter who occasionally needs help getting her creeper through the
maze of jack stands so she can lay under the vehicle I am working on and
shine the trouble light in my eyes so I can see better.  I also have to
occasionally break from my work to judge bike vs. trike races, kiss
owwies, or put a pretty back in hair.  Then the wife wants the weed
eater started.  I think she is getting a rechargeable one with the
easily replaceable strips of string for Mother's day.  Of course we are
on ambulance duty most every weekend so I can't get dirty or run to the
neighboring town for longer bolts.

I don't get much done, but I wouldn't have it any other way. <g>

Ed Sohm
Battle Creek, IA

'71 800 B
'74 200 4X4 Travelette Camper Special