Re: [ihc] Re: 266 w/ knock

If you can't maintain reasonable oil pressure, don't
run it.  No sense in tearing everything else up.
Cranks are Expensive.

Without any bearing in there, I'd imagine that the cam
will be battering the bore where the cam bearing is
supposed to be.  The cam is probably harder than the
block so the block will suffer.

I have a spare 345 that's rebuildable, or so I was
told.  But, it's in St. Louis.

Steve