Re: [ihc] Warn Overdrive

John,

The T/C should bolt up to your T-14 as that stayed the same (I think),
but you'd better buy the T/C as the Warn unit bolts onto the back end of
the input shaft of the Dana 18 where your rear output shaft is on the
Dana 20. It will not work on the 20.

Howard

On Thu, 20 May 2004 10:22:36 -0600 "John M. Adams" <jma@domain.elided>
writes:
> [...]

Transfercase and overdrive unit." But he doesn't say *which* tranny, or
t/c, etc. I was just wondering how the O/D unit worked, and what it would
 work with. I was thinking that if IH only used one such model in its
early Scouts, then perhaps someone here would be familiar with it. If it
would mate up with my T-14 (T-90) and Dana 20, I'm thinking I could talk
him into disassembly and partial sale. Thanks, ~John A.