[ihc] RE: Overdriving Warn

>Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 09:30:07 -0600
>From: "John M. Adams" <jma@domain.elided>
>Subject: [ihc] Warn Overdrive

>I'm curious about the overdrive unit listed on Ebay, here:

Only fits the D18, as shown. Not sure if there were ever more than 2
versions, but Scout and Jeep are the only ones currently available from
Advance Adapters, which bought the tooling from Warn. New ones are kinda
$dear$, so the units from www.hermtheoverdriveguy.com seem like relative
bargains.

Prolly handiest behind a V-8, no way my 152 powered 80(31" tires and 4.27
gears) would have pulled highway speeds in o/d :(

Jim