Re: [ihc] Warn Overdrive

John,

I don't know anything about this but it sure doesn't
look like an overdrive unit.  Looks more like a
combination tranny, transfer case and overdrive unit.
Notice the 3 shift levers it has.  Main tranny left
and forward.  Twin sticks for the transfer case on the
right and forward. And, the lever for the OD works the
plunger on the rear of the case and goes forward.

Steve

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2479332366