[ihc] Warn Overdrive

I'm curious about the overdrive unit listed on Ebay, here:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2479332366

The seller doesn't have much info on it. He only says, "The over drive has a
plate on it or I should say plastic tag. It is a WARN model 80 (?) very hard
to tell on the model it has a scratch on the tag across the model number. I
was able to read the serial number 12725427."

Does anyone know what this is? Ratios, spline counts, works with which
transmission / transfer case, etc? Maybe the seller is on this list and he
can learn more about it, too...

Thanks, ~John A.
---