RE: [ihc] RE: 6 lug to 8 lug

Which would be true of the Dodge conversion also, I imagine. So avoiding the
spacing issue, and just going with the bolt-in GM scenario would be best.
More donors available, also... For some reason I had it in mind that Dodge
was more compatible, so thanks for setting me straight.

> At some point there was aftermarket support for the 6 lug
> pattern. I almost
> bought a Travelall specifically to get a set of aftermarket 16.5" 'camper'
> style wheels in 6 lug. Just couldn't force myself to the 880 corridor
> through Jokeland again to do it!
>
> Jim

Since I moved out here (smallish town, 15K or so) from out there (bay area,
millions and millions), I have trouble coping with even the relatively light
traffic up in Billings. I think if I had to drive CA freeways again, I'd
probably suffer total psychic shutdown, cardiac arrest, and other bad, bad
things.  ~John A.
---