RE: [ihc] RE: 6 lug to 8 lug

>Since I moved out here (smallish town, 15K or so) from out there (bay area,
>millions and millions), I have trouble coping with even the relatively
light
>traffic up in Billings. I think if I had to drive CA freeways again, I'd
>probably suffer total psychic shutdown, cardiac arrest, and other bad, bad
>things.  ~John A.

Funny, I *do* have one fond memory of bay area traffic; I'm boppin' along
about 65 on 580 headed to East Palo Alto(AKA barrio by the bay), trailer in
tow, first thing Saturday AM, on the way to the Anything Scout yard to pick
up a B-100 Travelall. Over the wind and road noise I hear what sounds for
all the world like an IH SV at full roart. I glance over at the fast lane,
and passing me like I'm standing still is Jim of Anything Scout in his 1310
pickup. The 392 prolly *was* at or near redline. Ya just gotta smile...  8)

Jim