Re: [ihc] Correction on Odyssey Battery Source

On May 18, 2004, at 1:36 PM, John M. Adams wrote:

So... does acting senile also mean that you think you screw up even when you
don't? Maybe you will forget that you thought that you weren't thinking, or
were thinking wrong about how you thought right. Right? ~John A.
John,

I think after careful thought that my best answer to your question is, "Duh?"

Whomever I am, or think I remember I am.

Seriously, there is a belief among many of those studying cognition that the highest level of thinking is thinking about thinking. However, I could probably do that more easily than I can do Calculus. So ...., what is the meaning of life?

Thanks John,

John