RE: [ihc] Correction on Odyssey Battery Source

John, I saved that post (from 4/20/04). In it, you talk about "Yawan, the
owner of Kodiak Industries", Gilroy, Odyssey batteries, under hood welders,
low temp solder, etc. Lot's of good stuff.

So... does acting senile also mean that you think you screw up even when you
don't? Maybe you will forget that you thought that you weren't thinking, or
were thinking wrong about how you thought right. Right? ~John A.

---