[ihc] Correction on Odyssey Battery Source

I screwed up both the company name and the sale guy's name in my post about Tulare and the vendor there. It probably isn't relevant to anyone, but his name is Yawan, and his company is Kodiak Industries in Gilroy, California.

If I'm going to act senile, it seems only fair that I should be senile enough to forget that I made the senile-inspired error.

John Hofstetter