RE: [ihc] Dunlop Radial Rovers

Well, they weren't *that* cheap, and I certainly wasn't paying anything for
the wheels(of which I have lots extra). I can guarantee you that I'll a
grand in time and $$ before that Cub Cadet mows a lick of grass. It just
looked like it needed a home :)

>What's your secret? Good living? Massive Brain Power? Overwhelming good
>looks?

Vell, you know, Hans...I sink I can attribute my vunderful success in life
to my massive muscles...

Franz