Re[2]: [ihc] Still Shocking...

Ryan Moore wrote:

>> What about the rear?  There are no shocks on there now, and I'll be damned
>> if I can find any mount locations...did these 1 tons come without rear
>> shocks?
>>

RM> You hit the perverbial nail on the head.... no rear shocks from what I
RM> remember.  I think it's something about if the suspension doesn't move any,
RM> you don't need shocks! ;)

My B140 has rear shocks.  David's obviously does not have the same
provisions as mine as they are quite obvious.

The lineset is evidence that it this B140 is a strange beast so
perhaps rear shocks are not not the norm in those years?  Maybe the
2WD didn't get them and the 4x4s did?  Maybe, perhaps, possibly, ...

Ken