RE: [ihc] David's dilemma some more

It is as you describe, and variants were used on the light trucks through
'67. There's a hose routing diagram in MT-107 that shows the B series bits,
how they hook together, and their mounting positions. Certainly a viable
option if you can find complete. It does stick you with the stock Ross
tapered roller steering box and the 1 piece steering shaft. Since my
daughter's A T-all *will* be getting a collapsing steering column, I'm more
interested in integral p/s. That may change if I ever get around to the
A-120 utility truck, which *really* wants to wear a set of 34 x 10.50
Swamper LTB's 8)

Jim