[ihc] hello all

hello fellow IH owners,

I soon will maybe owning my own IH pickup, its a 1968 1200C truck, 2x4
straight axle front, which gives it that old school gasser look if you decide
to "jack" up the truck.

either way, as I was looking at this truck and surprising that since I'm up
here in Canada that there was only two spots of rust, there on either side of
the truck, in the inner fender wheel wells , on the cab, which is a real easy
fix for me, but the rest of the vehicle is complete, the interior is there but
like most older vehicles its been though hell and back, the dash is cracked,
there's no headliner and the bench seat is missing pieces of foam. the engine
is the inline 6 with the 1-bbl carb, the tranny is the manual 4 speed. it use
to be column shift but one of the previous owners decided to change it to
floorshift, which looks pretty neat.

the truck has been sitting for about 20 plus years or so, I know that I have
to replace all the pads, and seals in the drum brakes, a friend is looking
into the prices for me about rebuild kits for the braking system. the
windshield has a small crack in the passenger side, which means it should pass
safety with out a prob.

hope to keep you all informed about the truck if I get it, which I probably
will because of the great price.