[ihc] Spring interchange on a 1 ton

Can anyone tell me how to come up with a set of 6" or 8" lift springs for a 1310? I am trying to build a truck to use on the farm this summer and want to run a set of 38.5's and I'm trying to get buy on the cheap as best I can for this project. There use to be places that would re-arch springs. I hate to spend $400 per corner for custom springs. I'm going to use the overloads that I have and just block it up more. Any help is appreciated!

PS: For those people who are keeping track, I am also working on the t-ette project that I am collecting parts for to bring it up to one ton specs. This latest truck, a 2WD 1310 that I am going to convert over to 4WD, just came up. I have a bunch of extra parts and since I have just successfully pulled off a 2 to 4 conversion on a friends truck, I think I'll do another one:)

Rocky