Re: [ihc] Wheels, tires...& Willamette?

David

You might try Diamond Racing wheels vs Stockton or whatever.
I've heard plenty of good things about them.  Last time I saw prices
they were cheaper than Stockton too.  Anyway, go here for a look and
contact info:

http://www.diamondracingwheels.com/

There is some good basic wheel info, check out links in the "table of
contents".

Ken