[ihc] Wheels, tires...& Willamette?

Just called around, found 4 shops that might install tires on these
wheels, two said "yes" and the other two wanna see'm first.  I'll give
whichever I try a chance to see them and say No first anyway,
though...prices between 15 and 18 per tire for the shops who'd give a
price.

Trying to get prices for tubes and flaps, but it's now after 5 so they've
all closed. :)

Also investigating the possibility of replacing the wheels with a tubeless
wheel.  Contacted Stockton Wheel, they recommended their Power Wagon II
wheels @ $165.00 each.  Attempted to contact Willamette...but the only
contact phone number I found for them is disconnected.  (503) 232-8141

Anyone have any contact info for them?

Looking at the Kuhmo Venture HT in the 235/85QR16..$75 from tirerack (plus
shipping etc of course).  Google turned up no /bad/ reports about this
tire, at least.  Gonna get the local shop to price it out to compare.

Found a kit for the Holley 2110-FF.  Bob at carbs.net <help@domain.elided> had
it in stock for $39.95, and hopes to get it shipped today.  Other vendors
have yet to respond to emails from yesterday...

..and spare tires.  Gonna try to find a good 235/85/16 used tire around
town to put on the spare rim...don't care to spend 75+shipping on a new
tire if I don't haveta.    Where would the spare be mounted on the B-130?
Stepside's are obvious, but where did they put them on the fleetside boxes
and on the flatbeds?

I don't see any hanger-hardware underneath, or any room...but that might
have been removed for the hitch, perhaps.

Anyone have any good (or bad..) pictures of the underside of their trucks,
showing from around the axle to the rear of the bed and bumper?  trying to
get an idea of where the original beds sat relative to the frame, and
where and how the bumpers attached...

thanks guys.

...david

--