Re: [ihc] Trading a T98 for a T-35

Tom,

Ooh, a brownie sounds great. My Travelette has a t-35 in it. It looks like
the stick was bent to fit the dash in 1st gear. The rest of the gears have
plenty of clearance. Mine will rub the dash a bit under load. On our rig we
are running 235/85 - 16 tires with 3.73 gears it cruses at 70 just fine and
first is plenty low. The brownie might be nice for splitting gears with a
load though. My rig has a bit of a wide 3 - 4 shift when hill climbing with
a load.

Tom Reed