Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 18:09:48 -0700
From: John Hofstetter <hofs@domain.elided>
Subject: Re: [ihc] head gasket advice?

Having read ahead, I know Greg answered the head gasket question.
Opinion on whether, and how, to put on the head gaskets gets a lot of
different answers from this group. Jim Grammer uses old style Permatex
that has to be removed with a jack hammer. I used to use the same stuff
on IH sixes that had warped heads.