[ihc] Another SV Roller Motor

Here we go again,,, all the stuff's here for another 392 Roller Rocker
built-up. I'd did a Tool Steel sleeve on a cam shaft main bearing a few
weeks ago and might just roller bearing this SV Cam., That sure would
leave a lot of Oil pressure directed to the Crankshaft ?? I'm going to
try to build 12-1 compression on this motor by using a set of standard
413 Mopar Pistons and offset grinding the crank. I was wonderin' if
anyone had ever ran as much as .600 valve lift on a 392 ?? I know the
air flow stop's at .500 lift on the intake, but to use a fast cam lobe
ramp rate .008 per deg. this moves the valve lift up to .600.. I'd like
to take advantage of the big 1 inch IH Lifters by up'ing the Cam ramp
angle on the intake and exhaust to build cylinder pressure.

All I need yet is a Hyd Clutch shaft for the belhousing, with the T-out
bearing fork. T-98 trany to 392 in a 1968 1300 4X4. I've got a good
belhousing from a scout V8-T19, This looks like it will work in a 1300,
but the T-out bearing shaft (Clutch shaft) has the linkage arm on the
wrong side of the belhousing.

Would anyone happen to have a SV-345\392  1960's belhousing layin'
around for a T98, with the shaft and bearing fork ?? I'm really not sure
if this T19 scout belhousing will work ?

Thanks, Dave