[ihc] Re: [OLDIHC:] B-130...new owner!

Took some more pictures this evening, and found that the carb leaks a bit.
Needs to be rebuilt...looks like it hasn't moved in years:

http://www.icantclick.org/gallery/b130/20040426_193315

There's a leak-trail down onto the exhaust, of course.  And found an
exhaust  leak at the manifold-to-downpipe..that one at least should be
easy.

Any help IDing this carb so I can get a kit for it?  It's likely whatever
was original..

Got the broken speed-meter and the 74k on the odo.  Any thoughts on this?

http://www.icantclick.org/gallery/b130/20040426_193756

A few pictures of the hitch are in there as well, such as:

http://www.icantclick.org/gallery/b130/20040426_193439

Probably cut a hole in the upright, just above the lower plate, and put a
receiver in it eventually.

Did find some rust on the floor of the cab, but not bad:

http://www.icantclick.org/gallery/b130/20040426_194258

Gotta find some books for this truck...in the meantime, anyone have tuneup
data? If I read the linecard right, it's a BD-264? Need to find some
gaskets, too.

Any good parts suppliers, preferably with paper catalogs?  Online catalogs
are good, too...

Oh, and the bed!

I attempted to get a shot that indicates how far over the rear of frame
the bed sits...but I really need to get it in the shop (w/ mirror it's to
wide for the door..sigh) and put it up on stands to get better rear
pictures.  Got this one:

http://www.icantclick.org/gallery/b130/20040426_193624

The black steel in the shot is the back end of the frame where the hitch
is attached (or, likely, part of the hitch, welded to the frame...)

Measurements regarding bed replacement (some of these are sorta
rough..one-man-measureing and all):

Wheelbase: 128"
Back of Cab to rear axle: 60"
Axle to rear of frame: 32"
Nose to rear of frame: 199"

Anyone have a spec sheet similar to the one here:
http://isaac.healdsburg.net/travelall/

for 1 ton B series trucks? (..or any B trucks?):)

Thanks guys for everything.

...david

--
        David Raistrick    http://www.netmeister.org/news/learn2quote.html