[ihc] ..lead?

Before I go to bed...

I'm sure this is a FAQ, so feel free to point me...but do I need to run a
lead additive in this truck? (the B-130..)

No idea if the PO used one, he never mentioned it..but he mostly drove it
just around town (other then the drive from WA to FL...).

Since it's probably got plenty of lead deposits around the valves, would
it be best to use an additive?  Or should I pull the head and clean'm up,
then run unleaded?

Is 87 octane OK in these? I feel sure they're rather low
compression....if this was a VW engine I'd already know these answers...:)

thanks for putting up with me. :)

--
        David Raistrick    http://www.netmeister.org/news/learn2quote.html
keen@domain.elided	   http://www.expita.com/nomime.html