Re: [ihc] trans kits

----- Original Message -----
From: "John Fleck" <john@domain.elided>
To: <ihc-digest@domain.elided>
Sent: Tuesday, April 06, 2004 6:54 PM
Subject: [ihc] trans kits

> Thanks Allan for the offer, but my attention needs to be on the shop.
>

> John Fleck

John-

The offer was actually for next year, based on the assumption that we will
have another show then, which is probable, but not carved in stone until we
vote at the May meeting. You had already made it clear that you couldn't
pull away this year for reasons other than mobility and cost, so I was
offering a plan for the future. We would surely be glad to see you, and if
you can put up with the couch, you are welcome to stay with us.

Regards,

Allan