[ihc] IHC racing

Here's some pics from the Line Mountain 4 Wheelers 7 Miler event -
an offroad obstacle course race run in central PA, near Lebanon.

IH content - look for Scouts #'s 47-48, 58 & 100
http://www.eventscoring.com/lm4w20037m/index2.htm

154 Scout
183-188 antique Ford A or B series - still at it.
http://www.eventscoring.com/lm4w20037m/index3.htm

These folks know how to have fun!  I hope you enjoy the pics.
See http://www.lm4w.org/ for more info.

Line Mountain is an EC4WDA club. While I was ahh researching
their web site for EC4WDA I though of you all.
Regards,
Bob