[ihc] trans kits

Terry, and others. I have 20 of the kits in stock. The kit i sell comes
with the new doulble o-ring pan gasket, a new filter, and new longer bolts
to make up for the thicker pan gasket. I have these kits complete ready to
ship for $24.95, but if you want to piece it together you can for a few
bucks less, corse if one stop shopping is your game....

Thanks Allan for the offer, but my attention needs to be on the shop.

John Fleck
3351 Northlake Way NW
Bremerton, WA. 98312
e-mail jfleck@domain.elided