Re: [ihc] Scout gets some media coverage

on 4/6/04 1:09 PM, Bob Blair at bobblair@domain.elided wrote:

> Hey John, if you want a copy of the Blue Ribbon Magazine showing
> your "historical", "wounded" Scout send your mailing address to
> me.  I received an extra issue...
> Bob

Bob,

I get a copy, and Del usually gives me extra copies when his stories are in
it.

But, I appreciate the offer very much, and may I suggest that one of the
other digesters might like it, and it might provide some motivation to join
BRC.

John

John Hofstetter    AKA Ol' Saline
www.goldrush.com/~hofs