Re: [ihc] Joel,s Tranny, Hof and his Terra, Tulare, Arizona show,blah, blah, and some Tom M. for fun

on 4/6/04 12:39 AM, John Fleck at john@domain.elided wrote:

> So thought about Tulare, but the hot parkin lot and dust is not appealing
> alondg with the fact that gas is way up, and I hardley made anything last
> year.

Sorry you aren't coming but I understand the gas part. I think those of us
who were/are close to John Landry are pretty delighted that he is going to
be in Tulare one more time.

Are you coming to Brooks? We're really looking forward to a new experience.

John

John Hofstetter    AKA Ol' Saline
www.goldrush.com/~hofs