Re: [ihc] Joel,s Tranny, Hof and his Terra, Tulare, Arizona show,blah, blah, and some Tom M. for fun

----- Original Message -----
From: "John Fleck" <john@domain.elided>
To: <ihc-digest@domain.elided>
Sent: Tuesday, April 06, 2004 12:39 AM
Subject: [ihc] Joel,s Tranny, Hof and his Terra, Tulare, Arizona show,blah,
blah, and some Tom M. for fun

> Thought about Arizona, but Joel B. would get tired of me bogarting one of
> his rides to cruise in while i am there, plus again money and shop left
> alone prohibit this.

John-

I live in Prescott Valley, where the AZIHR is held. We have the option there
for only one more event, and then we have to either re-negotiate or find a
new home.

You won't need much transportation while you're here, but I have lots of
binders just in case. Airport might be an issue, but Phoenix to Prescott is
an easy shuttle ride. My guess is that one (or more) of the Phoenix area
crowd could give you a ride to and from Phoenix. After all, that's part of
what makes these shows fun. Product samples and literature, discount or
special show offers, etc. could even be shipped via UPS. Get real clever,
e-mail some files of your flyers, and I can print them here for next to
nothing.

If time allows it, maybe next year.