Re: [ihc] Mandera side mount

I was getting ready to do some custom cabling (re-do the winch cables)
when this topic came up. I have
access to welding cable and the appropriate lugs, but what is used to
attach the lugs to the cable ? I have a mental picture of a crimping
tool that I would have to run over in the scout to squeeze the contacts
!

Thanks

--
Jerry Whitteridge