[ihc] Keyed Hot

George B Humphrey wrote:

	I looked pretty hard for such a thing when I first installed the
Pro-Jection. If it's there, I don't know where it is.
Feel the backside ("top") of your fuse panel. There's an extra prong on the passenger side, towards the mid to rear area.

It goes "up" and it's only hot when the ignition is in the Run or Acc position.

I use this to energize a relay which powers up my auxiliary fuse panel.

-Tom Mandera, Helena MT
http://www.tmcom.com/~tsm1/scout