[ihc] david's 800

The 800A and B 4x2 versions had the 5x4.5 bolt pattern wheels. I have one and am looking at another. The 800 may have had the same pattern, but I am not sure. Scout 80 4x2's had a 4 lug bolt pattern.
Most 800's that I have seen have galvanized rear quarters and rocker panels, nothing really special there. They rust quite well up here in the rustbelt. The 60's pickups had galvanized core supports. Try and find one of those not rotted!

Nick