RE: [ihc] david's 800

## >> The 800A and B 4x2 versions had the 5x4.5 bolt pattern
## >> wheels. I have one and am looking at another. The 800 may
## >> have had the same pattern, but I am not sure. Scout 80 4x2's
## >> had a 4 lug bolt pattern.

i do not know about the earliest 4x2 Scout 80s...  but later ones had the
same small 5-lug pattern that 4x2 800s, 800As, and 800Bs had.  i've seen the
same thing you're looking at.  i believe i mentioned this in an earlier post
a week or two ago...  the guy we got our 4x4 800 from had a pair of 4x4
800s, a 4x2 800, and a 4x2 80 all for sale at the same time we bought ours.
both of the 4x2s (80 and 800) had the smaller 5-lug pattern.  i've seen a
couple other 4x2 800s with the smaller 5-lug pattern.

usual nickel/grain of salt

--Mac

Wassail!

Krystof "Mac" MacBryghde
TyrGothi

http://master.triad.ath.cx/
---
This message is certified Virus Free.  However;
Don't take *my* word for it, check it yourself.