Re: [ihc] Re: Humphrey's Coil Voltage

	Thanks Jim. I assume, I can just get rid of the ballast resistor
altogether, correct?

	If you don't mind. Answering one further question would be helpful in
furthering my electrical education. I noticed in the circuit diagrams one
of the wires to the coil was tagged as a resistance wire and had to be
exactly 72" long. What is the reason for this?

George H.
72 Scout II
345 V8

On Tue, 23 Mar 2004 19:27:35 -0700 "James Lidberg"
<jameslidberg@domain.elided> writes:
> Just short across the ballast resistor.
>
> 12v start, 12v run.
>
> - Jim in Mesa
>

> > Dan and John,
> > 	How can I use the 12v R circuit all of the time, since I
> do have a
> > Pertronix?

> Jim In Mesa - James Lidberg
> jameslidberg@domain.elided
> '79 Scout II/4X4/345/Edelbrock 1400/727/D20/3.07
> open/PS/PB/4"Trailmaster
> Copyright 2004 All rights reserved

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!