[ihc] 77 Scout II For Sale

I have a 77 Scout II for sale in East Tennessee. It has had just about
all the rust repaired. New front mounts and outer rockers. The inside
rockers were pretty good. They did ave one spot on each side that was
repaired. Just painted.It is not perfect but looks good. It runs but
could use some carb work. 345-727-dana 20- 3.54 diff with trac lock that
needs work.gas tank is out and ready to be installed . Dash is in place
and most is hooked up. PS-PB-Cruise-AC. I changed the body. I bought one
from SSS out of OHIO. The inside has to be finished. $3500.00 or best
offer. You can also have a 304 that i have. Don't know its condition.
Emial me for pics.

rwt101@domain.elided

Pigeon Forge TN

Come see the mountains and buy a SCOUT II.

Bob Thomas

Pigeon Forge TN 37863

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/pjpeg which had a name of PB230011.JPG]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/pjpeg which had a name of PB230010.JPG]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/pjpeg which had a name of PB230001.JPG]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/pjpeg which had a name of PB230005.JPG]