From: Bob Blair
Date: 3/20/2004 1:44:56 PM
To: ihc-digest@domain.elided
Subject: [ihc] re. Strange Behavior

>Dan Nees at cookiedan@domain.elided wrote:
>
>  This set is 4 years old ...

Dan,

If you are getting a damp-weather miss on 4 year old ignition wires, go back
basics.  Change the wires!  and plugs! Get that new rotor too.

When you are sure the basics are OK, then look for the odd-ball problems.
What's that saying? If it's got 4 hooves and runs fast, expect a horse not
a zebra?
Beleive me, I've been kicked by my share of horses, looking for zebras :)

Pack that almost-new wire set away carefully for spares...
Bob

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/gif which had a name of IMSTP.gif]