Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 10:23:56 -0600
From: "Ryan Moore" <baradium@domain.elided>
Subject: [ihc] "stuck valves"

Figure you guys might know what this is.... have an opinion formed
already,
but figure you guys might know these symptoms better than me.  He's about
buy an adapter kit to put a 402 BB chevy into the scout because the 402
is
rebuilt already and he doesn't want to rebuild the 345 if that's what
it's
going to take to fix it...

opinions?  reccomendations?

Thanks,