Re: [ihc] Jim Aos ?

on 3/14/04 8:01 AM, Ryan Moore at baradium@domain.elided wrote:

> But wouldn't this be more of a case of incorrect grammatical usage as
> opposed to double meaning? ;)
>
> -Ryan

No. It was intended to cause the readers (mostly my buddy, Jim) to look for
their own meaning from the pronoun I used. Obviously, it was loose enough to
allow one to draw any funny conclusion that they cared to draw.

I knew about his love for IH trucks and we have shared inspecting a camper
or two that were on the back of IH trucks, and besides that, the circus
group looked like a happy bunch, and so do Jim and Ginger. Ryan, my boy, if
you want something to ponder, I wanted to use the plural of Aos rather than
Jim and Ginger, in the previous sentence. There is no plural spelling
possible for Aos, I've decided.

John