Re: [ihc] Jim Aos ?

on 3/13/04 5:12 PM, Ryan Moore at baradium@domain.elided wrote:

> I noted two things.   First of all, our esteemed Mr. Hoffstetter said "this
> might be Jim Aos in an earlier segment of his life" and second, there are
> only two females and a number of canines present in the picture.
>
> -Ryan

Ah, but you missed the monkey on the hood. And, I'm sure that although his
Ginger is much too sweet a lady to agree, Jim had a couple of ex-wives who
think that he was a monkey on their backs.

I knew that Jim was going to be interested in seeing the picture and a made
a joke to get him there to see it. But, good catch on the pronoun.

Mr. Aos is a much admired friend even though our widely separated lives
seldom intersect.

John

John Hofstetter
www.goldrush.com/~hofs