[ihc] loadstar and big B series track width

hey guys, i need some information please.

anybody that has an older Loadstar and/or a B series with 20" wheels or
larger, can you give me the front track width and the rear track width for
the inners on the duals?  especially if your truck has Dayton wheels instead
of Budd?  i'm pretty sure Crismon mentions that the early Loadstars had a
front track of 72", and that eventually a wider track was introduced at 78",
and that this was 12" wider than previous models...  but no mention of a B
series front track, especially the bigger ones.

if any of you folks can get me this bit of information, i'd very much
appreciate it.  basically i need to know how wide a B160 or larger with 20"
dayton wheels is at the outside of the front tires and the outside of the
inners on the rear duals.

thanks in advance.

--Mac

Wassail!

Krystof "Mac" MacBryghde
TyrGothi

http://master.triad.ath.cx/
---
This message is certified Virus Free.  However;
Don't take *my* word for it, check it yourself.