[ihc] Turnign SD33 By Hand

I am trying to revive that old Diesel in the 800 I have.  I just wanted to
turn it a few times by hand before trying to crank it.

First question-should I even be able to turn it by hand?  I know that the
regular IH engines are not exactly EASY to turn, and I know Diesels run under
higher compression, so I don't know if it will be virtually impossible for me
to turn this one by hand.

Also, should I use any lubricant dripped in through the glow plug or injector
ports to lube/loosen it first?  It has only been sitting for a bit over a
year, I think, but was from way down on the coast of Lousiana, so lots of
moisture and salt in the air.  I just want to do this as carefully as
possible!

And lastly, if I should dribble some lubricant in there, which ports should I
got through-first diesel, so really don't know if one is better than the
other.

And REALLY lastly, if I should dribble some lubricant in there, what kind of
lubricant should I use (no questionable comments, please!)?  I don't know if I
should ONLY use some diesel oil, or if any motor oil would be okay for this
use, or if MMM would work, etc, etc.

So, any knowledge or advice on any of this would be greatly appreciated!!!

Thanks!

Michael