Re: [ihc] Up SPRANG Joel

on 3/3/04 1:23 PM, Jim Grammer at jgrammer@domain.elided wrote:

> OTOH, I can heartily recommend the Trailmasters. Nice and stiff, very
> suitable for towing. I believe Hofs will concur on that point. A set came on
> my topless SII, I liked them so much that I made a point of searching out
> another set for the Traveler. Like the TM SSV shocks as well.
>
> Jim

I do concur with the Trailmaster recommendation. Mine have been on the Terra
15+ years, show no sign of sagging, give a great ride, and look good when
the Scout is lying on its side because of Joel or Wanda's indiscretion. What
indiscretion? Riding with me.

John

John Hofstetter
www.goldrush.com/~hofs