Re: [ihc] Dropped pitman arm

Only if you PROMISE me that this dropped and long pitman arm won't hit my leaf spring when I try to turn...

Then again, I haven't had any issues with my stock pitman and 4" lift.. and the stock pitman with SOA and high-steer worked alright, too..

Joel M Brodsky wrote:

How many people would be interested in a dropped pitman arm that matches
the Scout II / Traveler radius and has an additional 3 or 4 inches drop to
eliminate steering issues with a lift kit?

      Just asking, as this product may soon be available.

Thanks,
JoelB