[ihc] Fuel Tank Treatment

Do any of the chain stores carry that gas tank cleaner/treatment/coating
stuff?

I have bought from JC WHITNEY before, but am in kind of a hurry to get a tank
cleaned and back on a vehicle.  I checked at one local store, with no luck,
and have never seen it at a store before, but thought maybe someone had.

Otherwise, I may just pour a couple of gallons of carb/parts cleaner in and
let it sit, then rotate and let it sit, etc, until it looks pretty clean.

Any comments about this last idea?

Thanks!

Michael