[ihc] Ford Solenoid wrong application?

So, from most of what I'm seeing, people are using the Ford solenoid to
activate the Start terminal on the Delco solenoid and this can be
accomplished with a headlight relay, also.  How does Ford hook up the
solenoid so that the relay truly switches the intended ~100A for which it
was designed?  Headlight relays are typically 30/40A and the Start terminal
draw is commonly about 7-8A

With the relay things, and the ford solenoid, and yadda, yadda.  What I
need is help in getting the starter out of the truck.  The electrons are
flowing just fine.  I thought someone was going to tell me something like:
3/8" drive ratchet, 18" extension, wobble end, U-joint, 5/8" socket milled
down to 3/4 height, and tape the u-joint so it doesn't flop around.
That's what I'm going to try since I've been thinking about it.

I don't have any issues with my solenoid.
I run a set of 12-2 solid from the Start terminal and the Large power lug,
into the cab to a high current momentary so that I can connect the starter
directly.
No ford solenoid needed.  One less electrical part needed.

So, the problem is that the rear dumps on the 74/75 and the frame
configuration and the engine mount design and....

These all contribute to the starter top bolt being a real *&%@# to get.