Re: [ihc] RE: Joel's Trucks

At 2:26 PM -0500 2/24/04, Ted Borck wrote:
Joel:
Are you and your crew going to participate in any regattas in Miami, FL, this year?
Ted Borck tborck@domain.elided
Ted,
And everyone in the IH diaspora,
My work as a rigger/boatman for a college crew will carry me some 18,000 miles this year, to:
Durham, NC
Stanford, CA
Clemson, SC
Princeton, NJ
Oak Ridge, TN
Sacramento, CA
Most are for a day or two, the Cali trips about 3-5 days in CA each time.
So if you see a white F-350 with a PS, an orange V on the side, and a 40-foot trailer with 60-foot shells on it, honk! On the California runs, I pretty much haul my butt each way in 2 1/2 days, so honk loud!
Best,
Joel
PS Ted, I wish we were returning to FL; we wintered in TX instead, though still 500 miles from Our Man In El Paso.
--
Joel Furtek <http://homepage.mac.com/heelsroll>; jf7e@domain.elided
Boatman, Virginia Women's Rowing 434/981-6811 (cell); 434/975-CREW (boathouse)