RE: [ihc] What's wrong with this truck?

Mac & Howard,
Thanks for the informative responses. Where can I find this type of
information? (besides here...) Is this mostly from Fred Crismon's book? I
need to get a copy of that...  Howard refers to it, but I'm wondering, is
there another source as well for this type of history? I have the Brownell &
Ertel book, but what else is out there? Thanks again, -John A.
---