Re: [ihc]Dualmatic Hubs

Fixed flanges were standard, specifically in the 800A for which I have a
price list, but I think it was that way all the way through the 80/800
and into the Scout II until manual hubs became standard equipment in the
mid-70's.  Warn hubs were a $69.00 option, which was fairly significant
in 1969 dollars.  The Dual-matics were available on the aftermarket for
about half that price and I would guess the original owner probably took
the cheaper route.

I think Dual-matics disappeared by the 1980's.

Howard

Howard